Quench is looking for a Web developer
Start date : As soon as we find the right person.
Job Description :
Quench is a tech Startup with good growth in recent months and is looking for a new member to join their dynamic team of entrepreneurs.
Our mission is to become a worldwide passport facilitating discovery of local quality brands inside remarkable locations in a city. Quench is a tech company specialized in marketing for bars and alcohol brands. Our members are encouraged to discover new drinks and bars through our app.
We are looking for a great Web developer who is proficient with React.js for our new business web platform. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces;
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation;
- Participate in the code review;
- Develop the necessary unit tests.
Desired skills and experience :
- HTML and CSS;
- API Rest JSON;
- Responsive Web development interfaces;
- Source management (Git);
- Java, Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, MySQL;
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle.
- Relevant college or university degree (Computer science, software/IT engineering);
- Fluent French / English written & spoken;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience with the above technologies/responsibilities;
- Understand the startup work environment;
While working for Quench you will also enjoy the following benefits :
- Work in a dynamic Startup environment;
- Flexible hours and work remotely possible;
The job is a full-time position for a 6 to 12 months contract, based on the candidate. A contract extension is also possible. Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.